At Trammo, we pride ourselves on our reputation for acting fairly and ethically, wherever we do business. Our reputation is built on our values as a company, the values of our employees, and our collective commitment to acting with integrity throughout our organization. We strive to develop relationships with business partners who share our corporate values and respect internationally recognized standards. Trammo’s Code of Conduct consists of the following principles:
Labor Practices and Human Rights
- We recruit, hire, and promote employees solely on the basis of merit and suitability for the job and not race, color, age, national origin, religion, political affiliation, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Our working conditions are in accordance with international standards and applicable legal requirements regarding human rights, health, safety, and fairness.
- Our policies prohibit harassment or discrimination of employees of any kind.
- We do not hire children, as that term is defined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, and do not engage in involuntary labor or bonded or forced labor.
- We respect the right of our employees to freedom of association and to be represented by trade unions and other bona fide representatives.
- The products purchased or sold and the services provided by us meet applicable legal health, safety, and environmental standards.
- We aim to protect the environment and encourage our business partners to respect applicable environmental standards.
- We do not condone bribery, fraud, or any other form of corruption.
- We expect our employees and business partners to comply with the letter and spirit of applicable anti-corruption legislation and to refrain from making gifts or payments that have an appearance of impropriety.
- We do not tolerate anti-competitive behavior, such as price-fixing and bid-rigging.
- We comply with applicable competition legislation and regulations.
- We aim to protect proprietary, confidential, and personal information, and comply with applicable legislation governing privacy and data protection.