Processing of Data
- You may provide Data such as your name and contact details to receive communications of a commercial nature (including emails). It is in our legitimate interests to use the Data to communicate with you regarding commercial matters.
- If you are a potential or current supplier, customer or vendor, we may process Data such as your name and contact details to establish and administer your account, process payments, and comply with internal and legal requirements. We use your Data for this purpose so that we can take necessary steps prior to entering into a contract with you and/or to comply with our contractual obligations to you.
- The Data submitted by job applicants, such as name, contact details and any other information relevant to the application is used to evaluate their qualifications for employment and to contact them regarding possible employment opportunities. It is in our legitimate interests to use this Data in the selection process and to communicate with you, and it will be necessary to provide us with this Data so that we can assess your application.
- Trammo does not actively collect personally identifying Data from this website except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. While you browse our website, some information may be recorded passively. We do log your internet protocol address for purposes of administrating or compiling demographic information and of monitoring usage and performance of this website. We make use of tracking technology (i.e., “cookies”) to gather such data as browser type and operating system, metrics, geographical location and understanding how visitors use this website. The recorded data is used anonymously.
We undertake to take all reasonable steps to prevent your Data from being seen by third parties. We will only disclose your Data to third parties if required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes.
Your Rights; Accessing and Changing Your Data
You may have certain rights regarding your Data, subject to local law. These may include the right to:
- access your Data;
- correct the Data we hold about you;
- erase your Data;
- restrict our use of your Data;
- object to our use of your Data;
- withdraw your consent for us to use your Data, if applicable;
- receive your Data in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability); and
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority (if applicable).
Please contact us to update or correct your Data if it changes or is inaccurate. We likely will require additional information from you in order to verify your identity and respond to your requests. If you would like to discuss or exercise your applicable rights, subject to limitations established under local law, please contact us through the “Contact Us” link on this website. We will respond to you within a reasonable time and within the time limits established by applicable law.
This policy was last updated on May 24, 2018.